Murder Mystery Party… The Path To Murderous Fun!
Want to Host a Murder Mystery Party That’s Written Just For You?
We would love to help you plan a murderous night, tailored to the unique interests of you and your party guests. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner party for four or an entire murder mystery weekend for hundreds, we can help make your killer party the perfect murder mystery event.
I would love to have a KILLER time with you and your group.
Every Mystery Event is created for you… it’s a unique mystery just for you and your guests. Your own brilliant murderous party that you can have fun playing.
The normal way one of our murder mystery events work is there are four or more suspects (you pick 4 or more people from your group who you believe would be great at roleplaying/acting the part of a possible killer. You can have one person play this part, or two, or a whole group… even choose the table they’re sitting at for the suspect). The rest of the guests will be detectives (they can even come dressed as their favorite fictional detectives if they want). I play the main detective, Master Detective John Rakestraw, who keeps the mystery party running smoothly and on point.
#1 Select a Role Playing Murder Mystery Scenario
• We offer many choices for themes tailored to the unique interests of you and your guests.
• Happy Yule To All and To All A Good MURDER… Here’s a fun Holiday Murder Mystery
• Who Stoled Santa’s Magic Gift Bag?
• There’s Murder In Them Thar Golden Eyes, Death In The Wild West
• A Wizard Of A Murder
• The Misadventure of the Murdered War Ships!
• Divas Forever… or Until you DIE!
There are many different themes.. Old West, Christmas, Pirate, Luau, Crime Bosses, a Winery Mystery, Soap Opera Divas or any theme you want.
#2 Coordinate with Master Detective John Rakestraw.
• I will guide you through the pre-party details–you create invitations, send out the character assignments and info. I will help you with more party ideas to enhance the fun.
#3 Relax and have fun.
• Master Detective will bring the Mystery and help make sure you have a killer time–facilitating the game by keeping track of party timing, clues, and characters, and making sure everyone is having a brilliant time. Remember–one of you is the killer (you don’t know who, it could even be you)! Eveyone plays a detective. Trust no one, consider everyone a suspect, and watch your back while asking thorough questions.
Let’s have a Murderous Fun Party together!
I make the mystery as interactive as possible. Even the suspects don’t know which one is the killer/criminal…that way everyone gets to solve the crime.
Here are a few videos of Mystery Events I have done…
Murder Mystery Event There’s Murder In Them Thar Golden Eyes, Death In The Wild West. This was at a wedding party with 30 to 40 guests. I got a 5 Star review from this gig.
A Wizard Of A Murder
The Misadventure of the Murdered War Ships!
I love a mystery… I love it when you can interact with the suspects and ask questions and even see the evidence table. When I was a kid there was a great TV show called Ellery Queen… right near the end of the show, Ellery would ask you, the TV audience, if you knew whodunit. He’d go over the evidence and the suspects and say, “I think I know who it is, how about you?”
Hire us for your next party, event, social gathering and solve a mystery!